Saturday, December 15, 2018

preservation of parenthood

(originally published February 27, 2011.)



(originally published on) maymay:
"My entire life, I’ve been told to hate Planned Parenthood. But I just made an appointment because my mom and I can’t talk about 'down there.'"

(via We Need To Support Planned Parenthood | Charlie Glickman)
^&^

No question. And be fair, people--"Planned Parenthood" isn’t "Abortions 24/7 with leather strippers and free STDs"! It’s just that--planned parenthood. And isn’t that what the fundamentalists say they want? For teens to wait until they have job security (which is a laugh), and a supportive family (in some cases, also a laugh), and a firmly married spouse who won’t stray (the good ones are out there) before having kids? Why, then, do they want to cut funding? This will just make promiscuity, teenage pregnancy, and general teen cluelessness WORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment